While the H Street streetcar isn't seeing much life, H Street Corridor is with over 1,200 residential units planned for the next few years. All the way from 2nd Street NE to Florida Avenue NE, here is a map of every project you can expect from developers that include Lock 7 Development and New Legacy Partners. To find every construction project planned for the Corridor, Curbed searched through Urban Turf, Washington Business Journal, and Curbed DC's own archive of H Street coverage. Some of the most striking projects featured include solar-powered townhomes and a residential development that will include zero parking spaces. Feel free to let us know in the comments if there are any construction projects that we may have missed.
· The 1,076 Units Coming to the H Street Corridor [Urban Turf]
· MRP Realty Proposes 100-Unit Mixed-Use Development for H Street Corridor [Urban Turf]
· Just add brick: Douglas Development's latest plans for H Street NE [Washington Business Journal]
· First Look at Sleek Solar Condos Going Up Near H Street NE [Curbed DC]
· H Street Project Gets Go Ahead With Zero Parking Spaces [Curbed DC]