This week, Eater DC is celebrating the most iconic restaurants in the District with a map of the most scandalous restaurants, the most nostalgic dishes, and much more. To join in on the fun of Classics Week, Curbed created a map of the 10 Washington, D.C. restaurants with the most memorable architecture. With additions like barmini by José Andrés and Iron Gate, Curbed looks at the weird and the wonderful interior designs that make where we eat and mingle memorable.
· DC Restaurants Designed by Star Architecture Firms [Zagat]
· Washington, DC's 16 Most Iconic Dining Rooms [Eater DC]
· Which Restaurant is DC's Stone-Cold Stunner? [Eater DC]
· 25 Classic Restaurants and Bars Every Washingtonian Must Try [Eater DC]
· Welcome to Classics Week, Eater's Tribute to Iconic Dishes and Restaurant Institutions [Eater DC]