Children, just like adults, need to beat the heat, too. During the summer in D.C., spray parks are open daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., through Labor Day.
- Looking for public swimming pools in the city? Look no further.
- Itching for a hike? We’ve got you covered with this regional map.
- For two-wheeled travelers, here are the best biking trails in the D.C. area.
- Want to work on your tan? Check out these great local beaches.
- There’s plenty of family-friendly things to do in and around the District.