For some time, this Georgetown townhome was the sixth most expensive home for sale in Washington, D.C. UrbanTurf reports that the mansion is now under contract for $8.75 million after approximately 18 months on the market. Curbed DC previously featured the circa 1875-built property when it first landed on the market in April 2016 for $9,975,000.
Inside, there are nine bedrooms and nine and a half bathrooms, a wood-paneled library with built-ins, and a rear patio with a pool. The new homebuyer will also be able to enjoy a side driveway and a lower-level in-law suite.
For a look at the most expensive sales so far this year, check out this Curbed DC map.
The listing agents for this property were Ben Roth and Nancy Taylor Bubes of Washington Fine Properties.
• 3053 P Street NW [Washington Fine Properties]
• Under Contract: One of DC’s Most Expensive Homes Finds a Buyer [UrbanTurf]
• This $10M Townhome Shows Off Just How Luxurious Living in Georgetown Can Be [Curbed DC]
• D.C.'s 10 most expensive homes for sale [Curbed DC]
• D.C.'s most expensive homes sold in 2017 [Curbed DC]