Feast your eyes on Washington, D.C.'s most expensive one-bedroom apartment. With a monthly rent of $4,950, this Penn Quarter listing is not only egregiously overpriced, it's also fairly underwhelming. This unit is located at The Residences at CityCenter, a 10-acre development with 216 condos, 458 apartments, and a 370-room hotel. The $950 million downtown development was built on the site of Washington, D.C.'s former convention center and opened only two years ago with amenities that include a fitness center, wine storage, and outdoor kitchen. This one-bedroom, one-bathroom unit offers a total 858-square-feet, which means that you're living in the same size apartment as units more than half that price. When it comes to the positive qualities of this apartment, it does offer luxurious finishes, a balcony, and a location only a few blocks away from the Metro Center and Gallery Place-Chinatown Metro stations. But is it really worth it? Tell us what you think in the comments.
· 920 I St NW Apt. 603 [Zillow]
· The Residences at CityCenter [Official Website]
· Inside an $18.5K/Night Hotel Suite, D.C.'s Most Expensive [Curbed DC]
· Take a Look Inside Washington, D.C.'s Most Expensive Condo [Curbed DC]
· Behold, the 10 Most Expensive Rentals on the D.C. Market [Curbed DC]