With Curbed I Spy, you can interact with listings on the market from your computer by spotting the little details that really make them unique. In this game, you will browse through photos of an American University Park condo that is currently on the market for $1 million. If there are any items that you can't seem to spot, be sure to leave a comment, and the location will be revealed.
I spy with my little eye an American University Park penthouse that deserves taking a closer look. Inside this $1 million two-bedroom unit, you can find a breezy open floor plan, a spacious balcony, and a kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a pantry, and a breakfast bar. Some of the amenities offered include a 24-hour front desk, a pet friendly community, and a two-car tandem parking space. Alongside some of these more everyday items, there is a myriad amount of art that varies from abstract paintings with bright, poppy colors to dark glassware with smooth, clean lines. Below, you will find a list of 10 unique items located in this penthouse, from a sculpture of a dancing couple to a group of paintings of young, well-dressed girls. Should you choose to accept this round of Curbed I Spy, you will have to locate each item in the photo gallery below. Get stumped? Then be sure to leave a comment. Good luck!
· A painting of an antelope skull
· Vertically striped black-and-white glassware
· A still life painting of fruit
· Some actual fruit (not an artwork)
· A wine bottle
· A framed black-and-white drawing made out of either charcoal or graphite
· Some family photos
· A sculpture of a couple dancing
· A Mac
· Paintings of pretty girls in white dresses
· 4101 Albemarle Street NW #650 [Redfin]
· Play more I Spy [Curbed DC]