[All photos from 1916 and 1932 courtesy of Adam Shapiro via the Ford Motor Company]
Today, 501 Pennsylvania Avenue NW is occupied by the Embassy of Canada. However, in the 20th century's earlier decades, the Ford Motor Company dealership called that spot home. We have some photos from 1916 when the building was still under construction (and in fact, two of the photos contain passers-by on horse and buggy) and then again in 1932 when it was more established. That location also once housed a public library.
· Embassy of Canada, Washington, D.C. [Wikipedia]