In 1958, the auto service shop called Cities Service sat at the corner where 9th Street and Florida Avenue NW converged. The building and the tiny row houses behind it are still there, but what had been Cities is now painted a bright mint green and it's certainly not an auto shop. Many of the landmarks that sat at that corner in 1958 are actually still around today. The gas station that peeks in from the left corner of the frame is still there. The building that houses the 9:30 Club isn't in the frame of the old photo, but it's been established that it was around and active ten years prior. The biggest difference in that landscape might be that today, a couple of luxury apartment buildings loom on the horizon.