Last May the home at this address went on the market for a shave under $10M but now it has popped back up again as a teardown that can be lovingly replaced with this 10 bedroom, 12.5 bath home for $45 million dollars. Years ago it was the home of deceased Senator Edward Kennedy, but the current owner is Erich Hotung—a Hong Kong tycoon with a family drama that reality television might not touch (cousin-cest, really?). The new house will replace the existing 10 bedroom, 8.5 bath home on over two acres with waterfront views of the Potomac. For a glimpse at the home click through the jump to see a few rooms in the video.
An exterior shot of the current home:
A brief video tour:
· 636 Chain Bridge Road [YouTube]
· Listing: 636 Chain Bridge Road [Redfin]
· Super Secret House Formerly Owned By Ted Kennedy For Sale [CDC]
· All Edward Kennedy coverage [CDC]
· Prior Erich Hotung coverage [CDC]