The much-heralded big building on L Street, Meridian At Mt. Vernon Triangle, opened up its leasing embrace earlier in the spring and is already nearing a 60% occupancy. They have also just received their final Certificate of Occupancy so that means that even the top floors are ready for people to move in. According to a rep for the building of the 390 total units the studios and one-bedrooms have been the most popular, but all unit types are still available. We have a price list by unit after the jump.
Price List for Meridian Mt. Vernon Triangle as of 5/8/12
· Efficiency (512 square feet - 561 square feet): $1,850 - $2,025
· One Bed/One Bath (704 square feet – 881 square feet): $1,925 - $2,475
· One Bed/Den/One Bath (950 square feet): $2,775 - $2,825
· Two Bed/Two Bath (990 square feet – 1331 square feet): $3,275 - $3,875
· Two Bed/Den/Two Bath (1352 square feet – 1420 square feet): $3,700 - $3,825
· Meridian At Mt. Vernon Triangle [OfficialSite]
· The Meridian At Mount Vernon Triangle Has Begun Leasing [CDC]
NOTE: The are the prices as of 5/8/12 and are deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Prices and availability are subject to change.