The same people who brought Newport Tower to Logan Circle have brought Columbia Heights this seven-unit boutique condo with the smarty-pants title Harvard Row. All except for one of the units are two bedrooms and have at least two full baths each.
Prices start at $379,900 for the one bedroom, one bath and go up to $649,900 for a two bedroom, 2/2 bathroom. You can see it all in person during the first official open house this weekend Sunday, July 22nd, from 1pm to 4pm. For a full price list and all seven floorplans click through the jump.
Price list for Harvard Row:
Note, the prices below are correct as of today, Friday July 20th. Some of the floorplans show different prices in the image so if there is a discrepancy use the following list as the most up to date. · Unit 1: 2 bed, 2 bath: $419,900
Unit 2: 2 bed, 2 bath, den, 1/2 bath: $549,900 [Under Contract]
· Unit 3: 1 bed, 1 bath: $379,900
· Unit 4: 2 bed, 2 bath: $429,900
· Unit 5: 2 bed, 2 bath: $449,900
· Unit 6: 2 bed, 2 bath (plus 2 half-baths): $649,900
· Unit 7: 2 bed, 2 bath (plus 2 half-baths): $649,900
· Harvard Row [OfficialSite]
· All Newport Tower coverage [CDC]