In an already-dense corridor of multi-family buildings there's now another 390 units to add to the mix. Right in between the City Vista and Yale West complexes there is now, officially, a new member of the Meridian family called the Meridian at Mt Vernon Triangle. We looked at some of the floorplans a while ago, but now we can show you what it looks like inside. Some of the perks include a dishwasher in each unit, an electric car charging station, a high-tech entry system that makes life easier if you happen to lose your keys, free wifi in the common areas, and a free coffee bar in the lobby. Another cool design feature is every unit from the one bedrooms on up have a second doorway to the bathroom so guests don't have to walk through the bedroom to access it. Plus there is the Safeway on the same block, which is the main draw to the neighborhood.
The first seven floors are complete and several dozen people have already moved in. They only have a few levels left to finish, including the rooftop pool which should be done within a few weeks in time for summer's peak. Besides the pictures of the insides we also have a copy of the price list after the jump.
Price List for Meridian Mt. Vernon Triangle as of 5/8/12
· Efficiency (512 square feet - 561 square feet): $1,850 - $2,025
· One Bed/One Bath (704 square feet – 881 square feet): $1,925 - $2,475
· One Bed/Den/One Bath (950 square feet): $2,775 - $2,825
· Two Bed/Two Bath (990 square feet – 1331 square feet): $3,275 - $3,875
· Two Bed/Den/Two Bath (1352 square feet – 1420 square feet): $3,700 - $3,825
· Meridian At Mt. Vernon Triangle [OfficialSite]
· The Meridian At Mount Vernon Triangle Has Begun Leasing [CDC]
NOTE: The are the prices as of 5/8/12 and are deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Prices and availability are subject to change.