We're heading out to catch some rays, but we'll be back on Tuesday.
· Arlington resident wakes up to find bullet in living room [ARLNow]
· Jones Lang Lasalle looking at new tech space [WCP]
· Why Jonathan Adler is glad he got fired four times [Washingtonian]
· An interview with the author of The Potomac River: A History And Guide [HuffPo]
· Can DC grow along with its economy-fueling twenty-somethings? [WaPo]
· If you're looking forward to seeing the remake of The Great Gatsby, you probably already know Zelda and F. Scott Fitzgerald are buried in Rockville. [Refinery29]