Will the third time be a charm? DSK reportedly moved from his Plan B living arrangements into a town house in TriBeCa on Wednesday evening. This three-level property was on the market for $14M and has amenities that make house arrest a little more bearable. Like a fitness room, home theater, several fancy bathrooms, a roof top deck, and the designer pedigree of Leopoldo Rosati to its name. No word on how much DSK is paying to live there. Our cousins at Curbed NY first covered this house when it came down in price by a million dollars in December of last year, but apparently it is still available.
UPDATE: Curbed NY found out how much this place costs to rent: $50,000 per month, which is the most expensive rental in TriBeCa.
· Strauss-Kahn's Lead Prosecutor Is Said To Be Replaced [NYT]
· TriBeCa Townhouse Renovation Still Waiting For Its Perfect Match [CNY]
· 153 Franklin Street [Lavish Property]
· DSK Moves Into $50,000/mo TriBeCa Rental [CNY]
· Ex-IMF Chief Finds Luxury Digs In TriBeCa [NYPost]
· Prior DSK Coverage [CDC]