EYA, known for developments such as Chancellor's Row, the Mosaic District, and Capitol Quarter have gained a really tall intern lately. Monique Currie, native Washingtonian and player on the Mystics, started an internship with EYA earlier in the fall (so she could 'gain a better sense of exactly what she’d like to do after her basketball career'). Click over for a video of her touring one of the townhome sites currently under construction. The superlatives are out in full force, with one EYA exec saying they build the best townhomes in the country.
· EYA [OfficialSite]
· Chancellor’s Row, More Popular Than Your Average Chancellor [CDC]
· Former Hangout For Teenage Suburbanites To Become Townhouses [CDC]
· Last Twelve Homes At Capitol Quarter Available Soon [CDC]
· Video: Monique Currie at EYA [Mystics]
· From the Court to the Cubicle: Part 1 [Mystics]